About Me

My photo
I am twenty-four years old, I love to read, write, sing, listen to music, watch theater, open presents, hike, and climb. The number one thing I dislike is lazy people. My goal in life over job, or money, or travel, is to overcome the struggles of the past, and become a whole, happy woman.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

No title

My enternal organs feel heavy, They fight to keep up with my mind, Which is racing and pacing, And sending signals to my eyes On the off chance I wasn't blind. Because if I were, I'd have an excuse For running in circles And wasting my youth. It's hot and it's sticky, It's Oklahoma heat. It drives you crazy, And it makes you weak. You dust the dirt from your knee's From learning to pray But you deny He's your God The very next day. I eat and breath The anger I sow I water my future But the seeds won't grow. The pain is always welcomed At the door. But the loneliness isn't invited, There is room for no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment