About Me

My photo
I am twenty-four years old, I love to read, write, sing, listen to music, watch theater, open presents, hike, and climb. The number one thing I dislike is lazy people. My goal in life over job, or money, or travel, is to overcome the struggles of the past, and become a whole, happy woman.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Reckless

When I get unhappy, I tend to get a little dangerous. Unhappiness is hard to cure, but with a rush of recklessness I feel alive and for once in my life cool. Riding on a motorcycle with the sexiest outfit I own, sitting in a dark bar sharing your life story with a complete stranger, hanging out with people who don't give a damn about their life, or my own. I guess if I can't criticize what makes others feel happy and alive, I can do my best to make myself feel alive. I'm not sure why, maybe it's the seasonal depression, or maybe I am bipolar, but in the summer I get reckless and rarely sleep, and in the early fall and winter I hibernate and fight off depression. So I guess putting my health at risk puts me in a jollier mood than being in bed all day. Plus the public seems to like me more in the summer, I'm bubbly and pretty as opposed to frumpy and pissed. So thank you mother nature for working with me a couple seasons of the year, I won't let you down!

No comments:

Post a Comment